This Annular Cutter from Milwaukee (49-59-2175) features a duel alternating tooth geometry and thin wall construction for cutting up to 15% faster than the competition. The proprietary steel reduces breakage, and extends the life of the bit. All Milwaukee annular cutters have a Weldon Shank, perfect for use with most small magnetic drill presses as well as large magnetic drill presses with correct arbor.
- 20% thinner wall construction - faster cutting due to less material being removed for the same size hole
- Proprietary steel and 3 hardness zones - makes the bit less susceptible to breakage
- 3/4 In. Weldon shank - fits most small magnetic drill presses
- One centering pin size for all 1 In. or 2 In. depth cutters
In The Box
- One (1) 1-3/4" x 2" Annular Cutter
- Ejector pin sold separately