Milwaukee Heavy Duty 4.5 Amp Die Grinder with Toggle Switch
Grinding in tight places around irregular surfaces is the specialty of this Milwaukee die grinder. The 5192 comes with 1/4 In. collet but will accept 1/8 In. collet as well. A full array of mounted points allows you to grind many shapes and diameters. At 21,000 RPM with a 4.5 amp motor, this tool means business. A maximum 2 In. reinforced wheel or 1-5/8 In. non-reinforced wheel can be attached to this versatile grinder for deburring and shaping. On-off toggle switch, flip on and go to work.
- Heavy-duty 4.5 amp Milwaukee motor delivers 21,000 RPM for optimal performance
- "Strong, lightweight, glass reinforced nylon motor housings and handles"
- "Armature dynamically balanced for smooth, efficient operation"
- For mounted wheels and points up to 1-5/8 In., reinforced wheels up to 2 In.
In The Box
- Tool Only
- Grinder not supplied with grinding wheels - Before using any grinding wheel be sure speed shown for that wheel is greater than the no load speed of the tool