This 1-9/16" Rotary Hammer from Milwaukee offers 5.5 ft/lbs of impact energy combined with 450 RPM and 3000 BPM, for fast drilling and hard hitting performance. The 12-position chipping adjustment lets you set and maintain the hammer's position for chipping in any orientation. CPT (Constant Power Technology) gives you consistent and reliable performance, even in tough applications. The mechanical clutch protects the tool when the bit binds up.
- Powerful 10.5 amp Motor: Delivers 450 RPM and 3,000 bpm
- Powerful hammer mechanism: delivers 5.5 ft-lbs (7.5J) of impact energy for drilling in hard aggregate
- CPT™ - constant power technology: delivers consistent performance in tough applications
- Mechanical clutch: protects the tool when the bit binds up
In The Box
- One (1) 1-9/16" SDS-Max Rotary Hammer