Large electric hammer used for breaking concrete and asphalt, bushing, driving ground rods, scraping floors, digging, and tamping. This heavy-duty tool has an in-line design which provides more comfortable use when working on floors. An excellent system of vibration absorption/reduction reduces operator fatigue. The side handle can be attached to the rear switch handle which minimizes bending over. Other features include a service reminder light, soft-grip handles, and easy access for maintenance. The SDS-max bit holder system allows chisels to be positioned most efficiently in relationship to the work.
- High Blow Energy 19.9 ft-lbs.
- Heavy-Duty Robust Construction
- User Friendly Vibration Isolation System
- Variable Speed Control Dial
- In-Line Design with 3 Side Handle Positions and D-Handle
- Soft-Grip on All Handles
- Service Reminder Light
- Lock-On Trigger
- Uses Standard SDS-max Hammer Iron