The gear protecting clutch of the Milwaukee 6519-30 Sawzall extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a QUIK-LOK blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes. To provide greater user comfort, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and a redesigned front grip area provides best in class ergonomics.
- Powerful 12 amp Motor: Delivers 0-3,000 SPM for high performance cutting in a variety of materials
- 1-1/8 In. stroke length: provides maximum cutting speed
- Gear protecting clutch: extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- Counter weighted mechanism: provides reduced vibration for smoother operation
In The Box
- One (1) Sawzall® Recip Saw