The gear protecting clutch of the Milwaukee 6519-30 Sawzall extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a QUIK-LOK blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes. To provide greater user comfort, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and a redesigned front grip area provides best in class ergonomics.
- The Powerful 12 Amp motor is designed to deliver 0 to 3,000 strokes per minute which allows for high performance cutting in a wide variety of materials
- With a 1-1/8" stroke length you have maximum control of your cuts
- The gear protecting clutch is designed to absorb high impact forces caused by blade lock-up which helps to extend the overall motor and gear life
- The counter weighted mechanism is designed to reduce blade vibration which helps you to get a smoother cut
- The Large QUIK-LOK blade clamp provides a fast, tool free blade change
In The Box
- One (1) Sawzall® Recip Saw