The gear protecting clutch of the Milwaukee Sawzall Recip Saw is capable of powerful cuts, featuring 0-3,000 strokes per minute. In additions, gear and motor life is extended with the gear protecting clutch, while fast tool-free blade changes are made possible with the QUICK-LOK blade clamp. Vibration is reduced with the counter weighted mechanism and best in class ergonomics are provided by the redesigned front grip area.
- Powerful 12 amp Motor: Delivers 0-3,000 SPM for high performance cutting in a variety of materials
- 1-1/8 In. stroke length: provides maximum cutting speed
- Gear protecting clutch: extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- Counter weighted mechanism: provides reduced vibration for smoother operation
In The Box
- One (1) Sawzall® Recip Saw
- One (1) Carrying Case