Take on heavy duty cutting tasks with the Milwaukee 7-1/4" Worm Drive Circular Saw with Twist-Lock Plug (6577-20). Powered by a 15 AMP, 4400 RPM motor, it delivers maximum cutting performance and won't bog down under load. The hardened steel worm gearing provides maximum torque in the toughest applications, while the magnesium construction makes the saw extremely durable and lightweight. Plus, the durable worm drive gear lasts up to 5-times longer than hypoid gear.
- 15.0 Amp, 4,400 RPM motor- delivers maximum cutting performance and does not bog down, even under heavy loads.
- Hardened steel worm gearing- provides maximum torque in the toughest applications.
- Magnesium construction- durable, lightweight
- Heavy-duty composite shoe- will not warp, bend or kick up a burr
In The Box
- One (1) Worm Drive Circular Saw
- One (1) 24T Carbide Tipped Blade
- One (1) Blade Wrench