The powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1,800 RPM (no load). The special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time. In addition to the features designed to make your work go by faster, the Milwaukee 9070-20 1/2" electric impact wrench is also made to be more comfortable. The ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel. And the 6.0 lbs. weight makes it preferable to heavier impact wrenches.
- 300 ft. lbs of torque - more torque saves time
- AC/DC rocker switch for quick selection of forward and reverse
- Powerful 7.0 amp motor, 1800 RPM and 2600 ipm (no load)
- Light weight (6 lbs.) with balanced feel and cushioned grip
In The Box
- 1/2" Square Drive Impact Wrench with Pin Detent Retainer
- 8' 2-Wire Fixed Cord