This electric impact wrench's powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1800 RPM (no load). This special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time. In addition to the features designed to get your work done faster, this tool is also designed for user comfort. The ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel. The 6.0 lbs. weight makes this wrench a good choice for jobs that may take long periods of time.
- 300 ft. lbs of torque - more torque saves time
- AC/DC rocker switch for quick selection of forward and reverse
- Powerful 7.0 amp motor, 1800 RPM and 2600 ipm (no load)
- Friction ring socket retention system
In The Box
- 1/2" Square Drive Impact Wrench with "Hog" Ring
- 8' 2-Wire Fixed Cord