This 1/2" Square Drive Impact Wrench has a powerful 7.0 Amp motor which delivers 300 ft-lbs of torque and 1,800 RPMs. Weighing only 6.0 lbs, this wrench has a superior weight-to-power ratio. A special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time. The wrench features a QUIK-LOK cord and a pin-detent system which securely retains sockets or adapters. The variable speed reversing switch provides added control in drilling applications or driving lag-bolts. The ergonomically shaped handle and soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to the tool.
- Quik-Lok® 2-wire cord, 10 ft length
- AC-only variable speed reversing switch with speed setting dial
- Powerful 7.0 amp motor, 600-1800 RPM and 1000-2600 ipm (no load)
- Light weight (6 lbs.) with balanced feel and cushioned grip
In The Box
- 1/2" Square Drive Impact Wrench
- 10' 2-Wire Quik-Lok Cord