This 3/4" Square Drive Impact Wrench is designed for heavy duty applications. The 7.0 Amp motor delivers a whopping 380 ft-lbs of torque, 1,750 RPM, and 2,500 BPM. The (9075-20) features a friction ring and through hole socket retention which achieve installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time. At only 6.0 lbs, this wrench has a fantastic power-to-weight ratio. This model also offers long term durability: a 3/4" square anvil is more resistant to wear than a 1/2" anvil. The rocker style forward/reverse switch allows quick direction selection and change. The ergonomically shaped handle and soft cushioned grip create a well-balanced and controllable feel.
- 380 ft. lbs of torque - more torque saves time
- AC/DC rocker switch for quick selection of forward and reverse
- Powerful 7.0 amp motor, 1750 RPM and 2500 ipm (no load)
- Light weight (6.2 lbs.) with balanced feel and cushioned grip
In The Box
- 3/4" Square Drive Heavy Duty Impact Wrench
- 8' 2-Wire Fixed Cord