MK Diamond 10" Double Disc Concrete Grinder (157012)
The MK-DDG-11 Grinder uses two horizontal rotating grinding heads to level, smooth or clean the top surface of concrete slabs. Grinding provides a smoother finish compared to other methods such as scarifiers or scabblers. Primarily designed to work the top surface of a floor over large areas, grinders can also be used to level small areas of uneven joints or high spots of 1/16 to 1/8 inch.
- Provides a smoother finish compared to scarifiers or scabblers
- the counter rotating discs provide balanced torque to prevent pulling left or right
- Can be used to level small areas of uneven joints or high spots up to 1/8"
- T-Handles is ergonomically designed for easy handling and maneuvering
- Available 2" vacuum port for dust-free operation
- The 2 position wheel carriage for grinding and easy transportation
- Works on concrete slabs, terrazzo, brick, stone and ceramic tile floors
- Assembled in the USA
In The Box
- One (1) 10" Double Disc Concrete Grinder (157012)