This Occidental Stronghold Suspension System (5055) relieves hips and lower back strain while you work with its extremely comfortable padded and contoured yoke. This design keeps straps from wandering off your shoulders and distributes weight evenly. Yoke is lined with a special material that wicks away moisture. The leather loop attachment system for up to a 3" belt is included. Easy on and off, just release the adjustable chest strap and hang up your whole rig with the heavy duty "D" ring* provided in center of yoke.
- Even load distribution
- Pockets for pencils or clip-on items located on both sides of system
- Exceptional comfort
- Easy on-off
- Padded yoke lined with Dri-Lex to wick away perspiration
- D-Ring is not to be used as a safety connection!
- One size fits most - the big and tall builder (over 6'2") may need our suspender extension kit #5044 for proper fit
In The Box
- One (1) Occidental Stronghold® Suspension System