For carpenters who like extra room, the FatLip line offers extra deep bags with wide, open mouths. The Hand Specific design puts your tools and accessories exactly where you need them (drivers & pliers on the right, fasteners & bits on the left). The leather "lip" keeps the bags formed and open, so it's easy to grab whatever you need. The bags are made from industrial strength nylon and reinforced with a leather boot across the bottom.
Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Nylon & Leather belt system for production carpenters
- Extra-deep FatLip bags stay fully open and easy to access
- Heritage leather boot protects the bottom of each bag from tears and abrasions
- Hand-specific design improves efficiency and decreases frustration
- Includes 2-in-1 Tool & Hammer Holder and the leather Gizmo Holster
- Leather NoSpill tool holders form to your tools and keep them in place
- 3" Ranger Work Belt is crafted from 12-14oz bridle leather
- FatLip bags are 10" deep and best suited for people who are 5'11" or taller
In The Box
- One (1) Heritage FatLip™ Fastener Bag (8583)
- One (1) Heritage FatLip™ Tool Bag (8584)
- One (1) 2-in-1 Tool & Hammer Holder (5020)
- One (1) Gizmo Holster (8533)
- One (1) HD 3 Inches Ranger Work Belt (5035)