The Reed 10" Operator's Wrench (02121) are light, strong, and durable. It's designed for gripping pipe, test plugs and bull plugs. It also has a hook end that assists in opening and closing valves while the length of the wrench provides leverage. Plus, the handle is painted with chemical-resistant powder coating.
- Has forged alloy steel pipe wrench jaws on one end and a V0 size valve wheel wrench hook on the opposite end
- Cast alloy steel RF10 is designed for gripping pipe, test plugs or bull plugs
- Hook end assists in opening and closing valves while length of operator's wrench provides for needed leverage
- The hook end fits hand valve wheels (up to 5/8" rims) without gouging the wheel
- Handle is painted with chemical-resistant powder coating
In The Box
- One (1) 10" Operator's Wrench