Reed Quick Release Cutters offer superior tracking and easy cutting on copper, aluminum, light wall steel and stainless steel tubing. The ball detent or threaded screw design allows easy wheel changes. Quick Release cutters accept alternative wheels for plastic pipe and tubing, for a versatile tool and a great value! Reed cutting wheels are made from high shock-resistant tool steel on CNC machines and then heat treated. This process creates a thinner yet stronger blade for precision and durability. Quick Release Cutters include the Reed lifetime warranty.
- For pipes 1-7/8" to 4-1/2" in size
- Cuts copper, aluminum, light wall steel, and stainless steel tubing
- Versatile tool is a great value: accepts a variety of wheels for a variety of materials
- Reed cutting wheels cut easily, leave less burr, and resist breakage
- Includes Reed lifetime warranty
In The Box
- One (1) 1-7/8" to 4-1/2" Quick Release™ Cutter