The grain cowhide palms and split cowhide backing make this gloves long-lasting and durable for various jobs and projects. The ergonomic keystone thumb design allows the individual to feel at ease while working in these gloves. The shirred elastic back provide a comfortable but secure fit. They are also stitched with Kevlar.
With the Kevlar stitching and the higher grader leather, these gloves are made for spot welding, making them an economical alternative to welding gloves.
- Premium grain cowhide palms and split cowhide backing make these gloves good for the long haul and various types of job
- The glove is a classic fit for all kinds of work making it a versatile product
- Ergonomic keystone thumb design provides comfort and ease
- Shirred elastic back is both comfortable and secure
- Stitched with Kevlar adds protection
In The Box
One (1) Value Grain/Split Cowhide Kevlar® Stitched Driver's Gloves