Ridgid 25638 Manual and Power Drive Compatible Roll Pipe Groover (975)
The Model 975 Combo Roll Groover is two tools in one! Use it manually for in-place overhead applications or, like other RIDGID® groovers, mount it on the RIDGID 300 Power Drive for machine grooving jobs.
- The 975 Combo Roll Groover includes a patented auto tracking technology for significantly easier grooving. Whether you′re doing machine or manual grooving, auto tracking keeps the pipe automatically engaged to the groover throughout the grooving process. The 975 also comes with a permanently-fixed depth setting gauge for quicker, repeatable set-up.
- Compared to competitive units, the 975 has a 55% higher gear reduction requiring less hand-force for manual grooving. This is especially helpful for overhead grooving.
- A tough, ductile iron construction means the 975 can absorb job site abuse and provide accurate grooves time after time. And its cast-in handle makes the 975 easily portable to and from the job site.
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) Model 975 Combo Roll Groover
- One (1) 1/2" Ratchet Wrench
- Putting a Groove into pipes to aid in connecting them together
- Puts a ridge in pipes that holds a seal
|UPC / ISBN||No|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|
- Ridgid Power Drives: 41855, 75075, 42360
- Ridgid Hoists: 72037, 16703
- Ridgid Pipe Stands: 56662
- Ridgid Tapes: 76822, 76827
- Ridgid Accessories: 30708, 30703