Ridgid K-400 Drain Cleaner with Two Wheel Cart, C-32 IW 3/8" x 75' Solid Core (Integral Wound) Cable and Auto Feed
- Integrated Transport Cart allows for easy movement to and from the job site. Heavy-duty, over-molded rubber wheels easily navigate over bumps and up stairs.
- Integrated Telescoping Handle provides high-handle height during transport. Handle locks in low position during drain cleaning operation or during transport to minimize space requirements.
- Cable Control System causes the drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage, limits potential for cable to flip over in the drum and helps to indicate to operator when blockages are encountered.
- "Solid Core" Cable uses tough 3/8" or 1/2" Integral Wound (IW) solid core cable that is rugged and kink resistant. Each size comes in several lengths and utilizes a variety of the Ridgid quick-connect cutters.
- Autofeed, this patented, automatic cable feed powers cable in and out of the drain. Reverse the direction of the Autofeed and the cable feeds back into the drum.
- Two wheeled cart makes it easier to maneuver up and down stairs
In The Box
- K-400 Machine
- Work Gloves
- Two-Wheel Cart
- One (1) AUTOFEED system
- One (1) C-32 IW 3/8" x 75' Solid Core (Integral Wound) Cable
- One (1) T-202 Bulb Auger
- One (1) T-205 " C" Cutter
- One (1) T-211 Spade Cutter
- One (1) A-13 Pin Key