Ridgid 36122 1/4" Combination Tube Bender (404)
The 36122 Ridgid Tube Bender is a perfect additions to the plumbers arsenal. It can handle up to 1/4" copper, steel and stainless steel tubing for a full 180° bend. The long handles give you extra leverage for an easier bend. A 90° start angle and unique oil-absorbing shoe minimize the required physical effort. Soft cushioned hand grips make the job easier on your hands. Ridgid 400 Series Tube Benders are the perfect combination of accuracy and easy operation.
- Measurements in both Inches and Millimeters
- Leverage style tube bender allows for consistent, accurate bends
- Long handles give you optimum leverage and the ability to use your body to hold against while bending tube
- Offset cushion grip handles eliminate knuckle cracking Has the ability to form 180° bends
- 90º start angle maximizes the ease of the tube bending
- Unique oil-absorbing shoe minimize bending effort while forming accurate bends in copper, steel and stainless steel tubing
In The Box
In The Box
- One (1) 1/4" Combination Tube Bender
- Used to put up to a 180° bend in 1/4" diameter copper, steel and stainless steel, ideal for plumbing installation.
|UPC / ISBN||095691361226|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|