Ridgid's No. 226 In-Place Soil Pipe Cutter is perfect for cutting cast iron, concrete and clay pipe. At only 17" long and with a unique chain latching mechanism, the No. 226 is designed for against-the-wall jobs and other tight spaces. Specifically designed for hub and no-hub soil pipe.
- Cuts hub and no-hub soil pipe in tight quarters
- 17" long, compact design and unique chain latching mechanism for against-the-wall and other tight spaces
- Cuts cast iron, concrete and clay pipe
- Handles pipe up to 6" OD, can handle larger pipes with additional chain 33665 (sold separately)
In The Box
- One (1) No. 226 In-Place Soil Pipe Cutter