The 10 inch Rockwell Compound Miter Saw with Stand (RK7136.1) produces 14 amps of power and features and easy set up and tear down design making it ideal for all professional and personal saw needs. The Rockwell Compound Miter Saw with Stand takes only minutes to assemble. The miter saw is built with a die cast aluminum base and table and sturdy metal legs that connect directly into the saw's base. The adjustable rollers contract infeed and outfeed support. The saw manages a wide range of materials and material widths including crown molding.
- Die cast aluminum base and table are lightweight and easy to store, transport and assemble
- Sturdy metal legs
- Easy set up and breaking down
- Adjustable rollers contract infeed and outfeed support
- Bevel adjusts from 0° to 45°
In The Box
- One (1) Rockwell 10" Compound Miter Saw with Stand (RK7136.1)