Ingersoll Rand Tools
Porter Cable Tools
Senco SCN56 Coil Nailer with Switchable Trigger
The Senco SCN56 is a superior siding tool that drives full round head nails from 1-7/8" to 2-1/2" (.092 to .099 shank). The SCN56 is a light weight, rugged and dependable multi-purpose coil nailer. It has a unique mode of operation, it allows the operator to select either a dual action or restrictive mode of fastening by simply switching the trigger - NO NEED to change parts!
- Switchable Trigger- allows the operator to select Dual action or restrictive
- Comfort Grip - Reduces operator fatigue
- Adjustable Depth of Drive - Allows for consistent and controllable drive
- Detachable No-mar Pad - Protects work surfaces
- Adjustable Exhaust Deflector - Direct air in a variety of directions
- Light Weight - 5.8 lbs.
- Fastener Range - 1-7/8" - 2-1/2"
- High Load Capacity - Holds up to 350 nails
In The Box
In The Box
- Crate and Box Assembly
- Exterior Decks
- Exterior Trim
- Floor Sheathing
- Wood Shingles
|UPC / ISBN||N/A|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||N/A|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year|
|Return Policy||Repair Only|