Stabila 3 Level Pro-Set Includes 48-inch , 24-inch and Die-cast Torpedo
Stabila's three Level Set includes 29048, 29024 & 25100. The Stabila general construction levels have a rugged, easy to grip contoured box beam fram and is ideal for framing, trim carpentry and tile applications. Stabila levels have a patented epoxy-lock system to lock vials into the frame and keep them permanently calibrated. The internal spring steel hairline indicators inside the vials are much more accurate than the competitors. Vials are guaranteed to never break, leak, or fog for lifelong accuracy. The electrostatic epoxy coating offers high visibility and wear resistance. Easy to clean and entirely waterproof. Certified vial accuracy of .029 degrees (1/32 inch over 72 inches)
- Stabila's general purpose level.
- Accurate, lightweight and fast.
- Designed for the tile installers and everyday use.
- Easy cleaning, absolutely waterproof.
- Always accurate, work with confidence and speed.
- Big, clear, easy to read top mounted horizontal vial.
- Rugged, takes rough handling.
In The Box
- One (1) Stabila 48" Level
- One (1) Stabila 24" Level
- One (1) Die-Cast 10" Torpedo