Stanley has the perfect tool for woodworking buffs and do-it-yourselfers with this No. 92 Shoulder / Chisel Plane (12-140). The thick blade is made of extra thick 1/8" A2 steel iron for superior edge retention and reduced chatter. It has a precision-machined cast iron base for accuracy, and iron casting for added weight and durability. For ultimate versatility, it converts from a shoulder plane to a chisel plane. Plus, its finger grips give you more control as you work.
- Dual purpose: converts from a shoulder plane to a chisel plane for added versatility
- Thicker blade made of extra thick 1/8" A2 iron steel for superior edge retention and reduces chatter
- Precision-machined cast iron base for accuracy
- Finger grips for better control as you work
- Iron casting for weight and durability
In The Box
- One (1) No. 92 Shoulder / Chisel Plane