Dust Shield Pro Poles let you quickly and easily seal off areas of a work site. Unlike most poles, which use spring-loaded mechanism, Pro Poles screw into place and allow you to adjust the tension, a big advantage when working with drop ceilings. Each pole features a strong magnet and washer on top to hold the poly film in place. Poles are made of heavy guage aluminum and are dent resistant. They adjust from 57" up to 12'.
The EPA has established safe work practices for working with and around lead paint. Surface Shields offers a variety of products to help you comply with the EPA's requirements.
- Quickly and easily create temporary walls to seal off areas of a work site
- Suitable for complying with the EPA's safe work practices for lead paint
- Telescoping poles expand from 57" up to 144"
- Poles screw into place and allow you to adjust the tension - great for drop ceilings
- Strong magnet and washer on the top of each pole lock screening material against the ceiling
- Dent-resistant poles are made from heavy duty aluminum
- For best results, position poles every 8' to 10' (closer if there is much air movement)
- Includes two poles: screening material sold separately
In The Box
- Two (2) Dust Shield Pro Poles
- Screening material sold separately