Vaughan's Solid Rubber Mallets feature quality American craftsmanship. The head is formed from specially compounded rubber for outstanding strength and durability. The head is then securely mounted on the sturdy hardwood handle to allow powerful strikes without damaging the workpiece. Well suited for a variety of applications, including forming sheet metal and forcing tight wood or plasterboard pieces together.
- Solid rubber mallet protects workpiece while hammering
- White rubber limits marring
- Made from rubber specially formulated for strength and durability
- Handle is crafted from superior quality hardwood
- Ideal for forming sheet metal and forcing tight wood or plasterboard pieces together
In The Box
- One (1) Solid Rubber Mallet (White)