Vaughan's Solid Brass Mallets feature quality American craftsmanship. Malleable copper absorbs the shock and evenly distributes the force of each blow, to protect the workpiece. Electrolytic copper is resistant to sparks - ideal for working in flammable conditions. The sturdy hardwood handle creates good balance for effective strikes. Well suited for working with steel machinery.
- Solid copper mallet protects workpiece while hammering
- Malleable copper is softer than steel and absorbs the force of each blow
- Copper reduces the risk of sparks
- Handle is crafted from superior quality hardwood
- Ideal for working with and repairing steel machinery
In The Box
- One (1) Solid Copper Mallet