Attack maintenance, production and repair applications with these 400-SF Series C-Clamps (400-SF) from Wilton. Thye are drop-forged and regular-duty with an extra deep throat. They are coated in high-visibility yellow, and have powder-coated paint that resists scratches and corrosion while providing a tough, durable finish. Plus, the spindles are made of precision cut alloy steel, single lead and acme threaded for continuous smooth operation.
- Drop-forged, regular-duty with extra deep throat
- Coated in high-visibility yellow, which conforms to the OSHA safety color standard for physical hazards regulation no. 1910.144
- Powder-coated paint resists scratches and corrosion while providing a tough, durable finish
- Spindles are precision cut alloy steel, single lead, acme threaded for continuous smooth operation
- Black-oxide coated for corrosion resistance
In The Box
- One (1) 400-SF Series C-Clamps