Heavy industrial applications are no match for the "O" Series Bridge C-Clamps (BRIDGE). The hot upset square head on the spindle withstands higher torque, while the black oxide coated spindle resists corrosion. Capable of up to 40,000 lbs. of clamping pressure, they are ideal for ship building.
- Designed to stand up to the demands of heavy industrial applications like those encountered in ship building
- Hot upset square head on spindle withstands higher torque
- Square-head spindle has large diameter rolled thread and hardened point which provides smoother operation and added strength
- Black oxide coated spindle resists corrosion
- Clamping pressure ranging up to 40,000 lbs.
In The Box
- One (1) "O" Series Bridge C-Clamps