Heavy industrial applications are no match for the "O" Series Bridge C-Clamps with Full Closing Spindle (BRIDGEFULL). The hot upset square head on the spindle withstands higher torque, while the black oxide coated spindle resists corrosion. Capable of up to 40,000 lbs. of clamping pressure, they stand up to heavy wrench tightening and are ideal for ship building.
- Designed to stand up to the demands of heavy industrial applications like those encountered in ship building
- Hot upset square head on spindle withstands higher torque
- Square-head spindle has large diameter rolled thread and hardened point which provides smoother operation and added strength
- Black oxide coated spindle resists corrosion
- Clamping pressure ranging up to 40,000 lbs.
- Ideal for heavy construction and fabrication
- Boasts a drop forged frame
- Full length and machined from a single piece of square, cold drawn steel tempered and hardened
- Stands up to heavy wrench tightening
In The Box
- One (1) "O" Series Bridge C-Clamp with Full Closing Spindle