With the Vacuum Brazed Router Bit, the fabrication process is almost cut in half compared to the time it takes with a sintered bond router bit. In addition, the vacuum brazed technology extends the life of the bit when used on various materials and wet applications.
- Pro-longed use and life is created by the vacuum brazed technology
- Thanks to the rotary touchier the depth of cut can be set by riding along the edge of the stone
- Grind in almost half the time of a sintered profiling process, saving time and energy on the job
- Can be used to correct profiles ruined by a worn out sintered bond because the bit never loses its shape
- Ability to be used in wet and dry applications as well as with routers with speeds ranging from 5.000 to 11,000 RPM
In The Box
- One (1) Vacuum Brazed Router Bit