Bosch Core18V Starter Kit with Battery (GXS18V-01N14) Bosch Core18V Starter Kit with Battery (GXS18V-01N14)
Bosch

Bosch GXS18V-01N14 Core18V Starter Kit with Battery

SKU GXS18V-01N14

****This Product is No Longer Available****

Click below to view similar products or the replacement item.


The Bosch Core18V Starter Kit with Battery (GXS18V-01N14) gets users started with unleashed power and productivity. The Core18V series batteries provide 80% more power and 20% longer runtime than previous generation batteries and are backwards compatible with previous generation tools.

Product Overview

Bosch Core18V Starter Kit with Battery

SKU GXS18V-01N14

The Bosch Core18V Starter Kit with Battery (GXS18V-01N14) gets users started with unleashed power and productivity. The Core18V series batteries provide 80% more power and 20% longer runtime than previous generation batteries and are backwards compatible with previous generation tools. The included BC1880 18V Fast Charger can charge a spent Core18V battery to 80% in 41 minutes and to 100% in 55 minutes. The charger has a dual-mode charge – the first 80% is very fast, while the remaining 20% is in regular mode.

  • Backward and forward compatibility with Bosch 18V tools
  • Charger has a built in cooling fan to protect battery from overheating during charging
  • Charger has a battery charge indicator to keep you informed of the status of charging battery
  • Dual-mode charge for cell protection - fast charge to 80% then regular charge for the remaining 20%
  • Battery contains high-density cells that deliver 1,440 Watts of power, 80% more than previous-generation cells
  • Battery features an enhanced cell design that provides up to 20% longer runtime than previous-gen 6.0 Ah batteries
In The Box
  • One (1) Core18V Lithium-Ion 6.3 Ah Battery
  • One (1) 18V Fast Charger

Warning: Products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: Click Here

Specifications

Display SKU GXS18V-01N14
UPC / ISBN 000346494860
Brand Bosch
Shipping Weight 2.0000
Battery Voltage 18 Volts
Battery Technology Li-Ion
Battery Style Slide-On
Number of Batteries One Battery
Condition New
Product Weight (lbs.) 1.80
Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year
Return Policy Unopened Only, 30 Days
Addl Specs Battery Watt Hours: 113.4 Wh

Length: 4.49"

Height: 2.52"

Width: 3.0"

Watts: 1440.0
Package Type Kit - Battery(s) & Charger
Power Source Cordless

Reviews / Q&A

Questions

Reviews