Calculated Industries Scale Master Pro XE Advanced Digital Plan Measurer
Dimensional Math and Conversions:
- Wide Range of Dimensional Units: Use best-suited units to fit your work: Decimal Feet, Feet-Inches, Decimal Yards-Feet-Inches, Miles, Nautical Miles, Acres, Millimeters, Meters, Kilometers, and Hectares – most available in square and cubic formats.
- 91 Built-in Scales: 50 Imperial (Feet-Inch) and 41 Metric for maximum versatility in architectural, engineering and civil/map scaling.
- Eight "Custom" Scales: Four each for Imperial and Metric units, lets you “roll” or define any scale, even from plans that have been reduced, enlarged or are out of scale. Permanently store the new scale for future use.
- Dedicated Length, Width and Height Keys: "Roll", store and recall L, W & H values and instantly find rectangular Areas and Volumes.
- Auto Count Feature: Automatically "counts" how many times a pre-set distance has been rolled. Great for stud counts, columns, fence posts, outlets, fixtures or any other regularly spaced items.
- Count While Rolling: Push-button counter lets you count items as you roll.
- Constant (+K) Key: Allows you to add (or subtract) a constant value to the distance measured. Great for "drops" and add-ons.
Time Saving Utilities:
- Lock Switch: Lock in the mode and scale to prevent changing them while rolling.
- Subtract Key: Allows you to easily deduct rolled distances.
- Accumulating (M+) Memory: Allows easy totaling of dimensions or counts – perfect for multi-page plans.
- Auto Shut-off
In The Box
- One (1) Scale Master® II Advanced Digital Plan Measure