Cut with ease using this DEWALT Heavy-Duty 10" Wet Tile Saw (D24000). At just 69 lbs., its plunge feature enables you to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers. The dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist. Plus, the powerful 1.5 HP motor helps it cut hard materials like porcelain and stone.
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24" ripping capacity - 18" tile on diagonal
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the tile saw frame, insuring accuracte cuts
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up tile saw
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electircal outlets and A/C registers
- Integrated 45/22.5 miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on tile saw to catch overspray from large tile - keeping the water in the pan
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Compact tile saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34" x 26"
- Removeable cutting cart for easy cleaning
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 3-3/4" depth of cut allows for cutting of V-cap and pavers
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick set-up and break-down
- Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts
In The Box
- One (1) Heavy-Duty 10" Wet Tile Saw