Klein Tools 32" Standard Cable Cutter
Lightweight, yet efficient shear-type cable cutters. Replaceable hook-jaw blades grab and hold cable while shear-cutting action makes clean cuts.
- Exceptionally strong fiberglass handles with heavy vinyl grips for comfort and slip resistance.
- Heavy-duty pins in head serve as blade-stops.
- Jaws are forged tool steel with black-oxide finish for long life.
- Beveled tips assure positive mating, and hinge on a rugged bolt with a pin-set nut to maintain proper blade tension.
- Make a clean, even cut for ease in fitting lugs and terminals.
- Not designed for cutting steel or ACSR.
In The Box
- One (1) 32" Standard Cable Cutter