Handles have heavy vinyl grips with flat grips ends for 90° cuts. Cutting capacities for hard materials is up to Brinell 400, Rockwell C42.
- All-purpose, center-cut jaws for soft, medium, and hard metals.
- Forged, alloy tool steel jaws are precision ground for sure, efficient cutting and long life.
- Lockplate reinforcement prevents jaw bolts from loosening or turning, keeps jaws in correct alignment.
- One adjustment realigns cutting edges.
- 3-point toggle joint multiplies 50 lbs. of hard pressure on handles to 4,000 pounds at cutting jaws.
- Cutting capacities for soft and medium materials is up to Brinell 300, Rockwell C31.
In The Box
- One (1) 30-1/2" Bolt Cutter with Fiberglass Handles