Malco Max 2000 Right Cut Offset Snips with Ergonomic Grip
Improved Max2000 snips fit any hand without sacrificing cut. Our aviation snips now feature all-new, molded thermoplastic grips. These easy-to-spot, solid color coded grips are permanently fitted over full length steel handle shafts and offer strength, comfort and sure handling. A narrower grip opening accommodates large or small hands to maximize the powerful leverage of compound handle-to-head linkage. A new ambidextrous, one-hand-operation latch is another welcome handle change to all Max2000 snips and features an ingenious all-metal design that will not loosen or hang up with repetitive use. Original Max2000 blade designs remain unchanged and retain the same generous cutting lengths. Max2000 hardened alloy steel blades with precision ground cutting edges ensure a minimal force cut and maximum service life. Sleek head and handle styling offer superior material flow and maximum maneuverability.
- Aviation snip offset right cut Max2000
- A narrower grip opening accommodates large or small hands
- All-new, ambidextrous, one-hand-operation metal latch is accessible from top or side
- A fast adjusting, long life pivot bolt, holds desired adjustment even after repetitive use in heavy gauge metal
In The Box
- One (1) Max 2000 Offset Snips