Milwaukee SDS-MAX 12.5" Max-Lok Extension
Extend your SDS-Max drill and core bits 12-1/2 In. with the Milwaukee® exclusive Tilt-Lok™ 12-1/2 In. SDS-Max adapter. Drill deeper and in tight spaces with confidence. The SDS-Max adapter lets you lengthen and use SDS-Max core and drill bits in a variety of rotary hammers. The connections are designed for optimum energy transfer, so you won't lose drilling productivity. The Tilt-Lok extension system lets you get more value out of your SDS-Max drill and core bits. The easy-to-use Tilt-Lok connection adapter (sold separately) accommodates SDS-Max, SDS-Plus or spline shanks for a truly universal system that's compatible with all common rotary hammers. The adapter securely locks the two SDS-Max shanks (bit and extension) together for maximum versatility and strength in extensions from 12-1/2 In. to 82-1/2 In.
- Versatility: system is compatible with any rotary hammer for drilling in tight spaces
- Efficiency: save time and money by leveraging your shorter, less expensive bits and rotary hammer
- Maximum energy transfer: maintain drilling productivity, even at 82-1/2 In.
- Easy to use: the connection adapter's sliding sleeves offer twist and lock security
In The Box
- One (1) Max-Lok Extension