The only variable speed impact wrench of its kind! The 7/16" Hex Quick-Change Impact Wrench uses the Milwaukee Advantage to combine power and convenience. The Quick-Change system allows fast insertion and removal of auger bits and socket adaptors. This is especially useful when a job requires frequent accessory changes. This mid-sized tool performs like a larger impact wrench: it drives large lag bolts deep into wood and drills large holes into utility poles. The all-metal front housing protects gears from jobsite abuse. The tool is also designed with the user in mind: the mid-positioned handle provides better balance, the cushioned grip area minimizes user fatigue, and the forward/reverse lever is conveniently placed. The exclusive Milwaukee QUIK-LOK cord system allows fast, easy cord replacement. The included bracket and ring let you attach the wrench to your belt for job site convenience.
- High torque - 315 ft. lbs
- Quick-change 7/16 In. hex retention system
- Bracket and steel ring for easy transport
- Variable speed switch for maximum user control, 600 to 1800 RPM
In The Box
- One (1) 7/16" Hex Quick-Change Impact Wrench
- One (1) Bracket and Steel Ring