The 3213 Erection Wrench is the ideal tool when working with steel framing construction. This heavy duty wrench is designed to work with 7/8" U.S. heavy nuts and are forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. The continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding. The catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench making it easy to identify the size you need for the job.
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads
- Extra-heavy-duty head design allows for maximum strength and durability
- The continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding
- The extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes than other wrenches
- The catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification
- American Bridge design
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Warning! Do NOT push or hammer wrench
- Warning! Do NOT extend handle length
In The Box
- One (1) 7/8" Bolt Erection Wrench for U.S. Heavy Nut
- Bolt Size: 7/8 Inch
- Head Width: 3 Inches
- Nominal Opening: 1-7/16 Inch
- Nut Type: U.S. Heavy
- Taper Diameter: 1-1/8 to 9/32 Inch
- Over All Length: 17-3/8 Inches
- Weight: 2.72
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Click Here for more information
I needed it for a 7/8 nut but it was for a 7/8 bolt with a 1-5/16 nut, I had to pay the return shipping.