The Klein 3245 30" Round Connecting Bar is an ideal addition to a steel workers tool arsenal. The 30" length provides extra leverage when you are positioning steel members and aligning bolt holes. The chisel-end is at a 15° angle to give even greater leverage when lifting and positioning heavy steel and the pointed end has a gradual tapper ideal for aligning bolt holes.
- The 30" length provides extra leverage when you are positioning steel members and aligning bolt holes
- Forged fit-up bar is pointed on one end to fit perfectly into bolt holes
- The chisel-end is at a 15 angle to give even greater leverage when lifting and positioning
- Made in the U.S.A.
In The Box
- One (1) 30" Round Connecting Bar
- Overall Length: 30 Inches
- Diameter: 3/4 Inch
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 3.30
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Click Here for more information