18V M18 Lithium-Ion Cordless FORCE LOGIC 6-Ton Utility Crimping Kit with O-D3 Jaw 2.0 Ah
The Milwaukee 18V M18 Lithium-Ion Cordless FORCE LOGIC 6-Ton Utility Crimping Kit with O-D3 Jaw 2.0 Ah (2978-22O) is the fastest, most versatile way to crimp. This newest member of the 6T crimper family has a slim grip and enlarged trigger, specifically designed for use with Class 3 gloves to deliver best in class balance. This crimping tool features dual electronic release buttons for both left and right-handed professionals to easily activate without changing hand positions. The inline design and 340° rotating head provide easy access into tight spaces and the easiest set-up for unmatched control and ultimate versatility in any orientation across multiple applications.
Compatible with eight crimping and cutting jaws, this tool can crimp up to 4/0 line taps, cut up to 750MCM Cu, 1000MCM Al, 477 ACSR, ½” EHS Guy Wire, 3/8” Rebar, and 3/8” Ground Rod becoming a lineman’s single crimping and cutting solution –saving space on the truck. Predictive Force Monitoring (PFM) constantly measures force output to provide the fastest crimp speeds while delivering accurate pressure and instant verification every time.
MILWAUKEE FORCE LOGIC Crimpers feature fully enclosed high-speed hydraulic pumps, Brushless Motors, REDLINK Electronics, and REDLITHIUM Batteries for ultimate reliability in the toughest conditions. ONE KEY Technology enables you to store real-time crimp data, generate professional reports, view historical tool performance, and sync it all wirelessly to the cloud for easy access.
- Enlarged trigger and slim grip designed specifically for use with class 3 gloves
- Optimized grip for best balance and easiest set-up
- Predictive force monitoring (PFM) with auto complete ensures full pressure
- Fastest crimp times in all elements
- Inline design and 340° rotation for easy access in tight spaces
- Easy to reach dual electronic release buttons enable easy activation for right and left handed users
- Unmatched control and ultimate versatility in any orientation and across multiple applications
- 8 interchangeable jaws deliver versatility to tackle a variety of jobs with a single tool
- Compatible with all industry standard W-style dies
- Unmatched reliability with completely sealed electronics that keep dirt, dust and moisture out
- Hydraulic system optimized for consistent performance from minus 4° to 140°F instant verification of a successful cycle with green LED
- Pre-crimp battery check automatically ensures enough charge to complete each crimp
- Records and stores every crimp made for profession report building through ONE-KEY
- Compatible with the entire M18 system
In The Box
- One (1) M18 FORCE LOGIC 6T Linear Utility Crimper(2978-20)
- One (1) M18 6T Fixed O Crimping Jaw(49-16-1OD3)
- Two (2) M18 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 Battery(48-11-1820)
- One (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger(48-59-1812)
- One (1) 6T Utility Crimper & Cutter Bag(48-22-8277)