Incorporating the industry standard shank for carbide drilling bits, Milwaukee's SDS bits have vacuum brazed, heat treated carbide steel shanks. The sharpened angle of the carbide creates two cutting edges, while two extra carbide nibs add a third and fourth cutting edge remove more debris creating rounder holes. The flute of the bit is designed for fast removal of the concrete dust from the hole, aiding in the more efficient drilling of small holes. SDS bits are available from 5/8 inch to 1-1/8 inch. One bit per package.
- Two cutting edges made up of sharpened carbide angles are ideal for cutting faster more rounded holes
- Features two extra carbide nibs and an additional third and fourth cutting edge which enables the bit to remove more debris and drill faster and cleaner holes
- Specially designed flute ensures the removal of more concrete dust from the hole to help prevent binding while aiding in a more efficient hole drilling process
- Available from 5/8" to 1-1/8" sizes
- One bit per Package
In The Box
- One (1) 5/8" X 6" X 8" , 4 Cutter SDS Bit
- Flute: 5/8" 4 Cutter
- Shank: SDS
- Drilling Depth: 6"
- Overall Length: 8"
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Click Here for more information