First time using it, after about 15 minutes, I heard a very high pitch screech from the far end of my home.
So I approached it and unplugged it right away. All I could smell was melting wiring and plastic. I picked it up, I got pretty nervous about how hot it was, have to say I am glad that I was at home when this happened.... I brought the battery and charger back to where I bought it an hour prior, I didnt even get to finish explaining what happened before the employee mentioned that all
He could smell was burnt wiring and plastic.
He did some trial charging mixing the battery and chargers between mine and his just to verify what was faulty.
We agreed it was the charger.
Needless to say he gave me a new charger, but Im nervous to use it let alone to leave it alone while it in use.