The Milwaukee Bandsaw Bundle includes a 3-Pack of 30-9/16" 12/14 TPI Extreme Metal Bandsaw Blades (48-39-0613), a Compact Bandsaw Reamer Attachment (49-90-2029), and a M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0Ah Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-2440).
These Milwaukee 30-9/16" Extreme Metal Bandsaw Blades (48-39-0631) maximize your bandsaw blade performance. These blades deliver what you need for daily job site use - more cuts and fewer blade changes. An aggressive variable tooth design gives you the versatility to cut more metals of various thicknesses without changing blades.
The Milwaukee Compact Band Saw Reamer Attachment (49-90-2029) attaches directly to the back pulley of the MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL Compact Band Saw (2829-20) and M18 FUEL Compact Dual-Trigger Band Saw (2829S-20). A tool-free design allows for quick and easy installation so you can deburr 1/2"", 3/4"", os 1"" conduit directly after finishing cuts.
The M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0Ah Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-2440) delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 extended capacity battery pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
30-9/16" 12/14 TPI Extreme Metal Bandsaw Blades (3-Pack)
- More Cuts. Less Blade Changes
- 3X Life in Stainless Steel and Other Extreme Metals
- 2X Faster in Thin Metals
- Variable TPI for Versatility in All Metal Thicknesses
- Optimized Tooth Design for Clean Cuts
- 25% More Cuts Per Charge
- Made in USA
- 1 Blade for All Metal Thicknesses
Compact Band Saw Reamer Attachment
- Cut and Ream with the same tool
- Tool-Free Attachment
M12 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
- REDLINK Intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: offers long-lasting performance and durability
- All-weather performance: delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Versatility: powers 70+ Milwaukee M12 cordless solutions
- Battery fuel gauge displays charge status on tool
- For use with Milwaukee M12 cordless tools
- Delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more life than standard lithium-ion batteries
- Performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C