When you purchase this Habitat for Humanity safety kit, you not only get everything you need to be safe on the jobsite, but you continue to help a good cause. A percentage of the purchase of this item goes back to Habitat for Humanity and through their efforts your community.
Ratchet Suspension Hardhat
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2009 Standard for Type II, Class E, G and C use
- 4-point injection-molded, polyethylene ratchet suspension adjusts from head sizes from 6-5/8 to 8
- Has a short peak and trim profile for better visibility
- Has a functional rain trough for funneling runoff to proper locations
- The hard hat is easy to adjust while wearing, due to the ratchet suspension; intuitive thumb and forefinger press points allows for the easy adjustment of the wheel ratchet
- The universal accessory slots allow for the versatility of different attachments
- Safety Glasses
- Base curve offers great wrap around protection
- Hard Coated Polycarbonate lens offer better eye protection as well as 99% protection from UV rays.
- Meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1 for High Impact
- Ideal for general purpose work
- One Size Fits Most
- Utilizes Premium leather for the palm of the glove for added durability and protection.
- Glove is designed with a select should split leather and canvas back
- They have a gunn cut design with a lines palm and wing style thumbs and 2-1/2" starched safety cuffs.
- Ear Plugs
- Non-allergenic uncorded foam ear plugs provide long term comfort.
- Bright Orange color makes them easy to see
- Offers protection for NRR 32dB
In The Box
- One (1) Hard Hat
- One (1) Pair Safety Glasses
- One (1) Pair of Gloves
- One (1) Pair of Ear Plugs